How to replace the protective film on a children's smart watch
Has your child peeled off the protective film on the smart watch or is it already worn out? So it needs to be replaced.
Children's smart watches from Klarion have a protective foil directly on the display, but over time the foil wears out and needs to be replaced. We will show you how to replace the foil easily and quickly.
Replacing the protective film
- remove the old damaged foil
- thoroughly clean the watch screen from dirt and dust
- take a new foil and peel off the back of it
- carefully place the foil on the watch screen
- carefully expel all air bubbles
Done, the watch is ready for further use.