How to use Bluetooth in children's smart watches
Children's smart watches of the H and E model series have Bluetooth, but for what and how can we use it?
For example, you can use Bluetooth to connect to a mobile phone and share its Internet connection. We really like the possibility of connecting quality Bluetooth headphones with a microphone.
How to share an internet connection via Bluetooth?
- turn on Bluetooth on the watch and also on the mobile
- search for the watch in the mobile, H6_aladeng is called by default
- pair the mobile with the watch
- search for the paired mobile on the watch and connect to it - click on the button Connect
- Enable Internet Connection Sharing on your mobile
- If the watch didn't connect, click the Connect button again
Done, just play Youtube, Chrome or whatever you need an internet connection
How to connect a Bluetooth headset to a watch via Bluetooth?
- turn on Bluetooth on the watch
- turn on the headphones
- go to the watch menu and click on the Settings icon
- click on the bluetooth button and then on the + Pair new device button
- the watch will search for all available device within range
- click on your headphones in the list
- the watch is paired with the headphones
- you will see the connected headphones in the list of available media devices, where the headphones will be marked as active and with the battery status of the headphones
- If the watch does not connect, turn the headphones off and on again and try again
Done, just play your favorite music directly from your watch or even videos on Youtube :-) The experience is guaranteed.
If your headphones have a microphone, you can also use them to make phone calls. Using the headset, calls will be private, as the whole call will not be heard by the watch.