If the purchased product does not suit you, you can return it within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt without giving a reason, but we will be happy if you give to us a reason. This will help us improve our offerings or services.
Product return procedure:
1. step: Important: before returning, please do not forget unpair the watch in app on your mobile phone. If you do not do this, the watch is unusable. This is a security measure. It is not possible to return the money without unpairing watch.
2. step: Please prepare a withdrawal form. You can usually find the withdrawal form pinned to the invoice. If it does not happen by accident, please download it - PDF file -please, print and fill. Please pack the goods carefully to prevent damage during transport. Then send it together with the goods to the address: EvaMaria s.r.o., M.R.Stefanika 9, 926 01 Sered, Slovakia. We recommend using any courier company.
Can I withdraw from the purchase contract when the product is purchased as company?
If you are a company or a person who ordered the goods in the course of your business or in the course of your independent profession, the legal possibility of withdrawal from the purchase contract within 14 days of purchase does not apply to you.
How can I try the goods?
Testing means operating the goods and adequately testing all the functions that the goods should fulfill according to its description and thus find out whether the product suits you. However, it cannot be worn out if you want the full amount back. Do not fold the protective films from the displays and glossy parts of the goods and the manufacturer's stickers unless absolutely necessary.
Do I have to return the goods in undamaged packaging?
The packaging is not the subject of the purchase or part of the purchased item. Nevertheless, we are entitled to reimbursement of the costs actually incurred in connection with the return of the goods. As the consumer is liable for a reduction in the value of the goods resulting from such treatment of goods beyond that necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods, if the seller finds that the value of the goods returned by the buyer to the seller on withdrawal has decreased beyond the treatment necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods, or that the goods returned by the consumer upon withdrawal from the contract are damaged by the consumer, the seller is entitled to claim compensation from the consumer.
What if I return incomplete goods, eg without accessories?
In order to get back the full amount of the paid purchase price when returning the goods, the returned goods must be complete, including all accessories that were part of the sales package. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract and delivers to the seller goods of reduced value that are used, damaged and / or incomplete, the buyer is obliged to reimburse the seller for costs incurred in repairing the goods and restoring them to their original condition, becasue the consumer is responsible for a reduction in the value of the goods resulting from such treatment of the goods as is beyond the scope of the treatment necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods.
When will you return my money?
We will send the money for the goods to your bank account as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the purchase contract, but not before the returned goods are delivered. The cost of returning the goods is on the buyer's side.
Which goods are not entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of purchase?
- the provision of the service, if the provision of the service began with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by expressing that consent, he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after the full provision of the service, and if the full provision of the service has taken place.,
- sale of goods made according to the special requirements of the consumer, goods
made / custom-made or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
- the sale of goods enclosed in a protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery.