For purchase contracts concluded through e-commerce
(1) Purchase contracts concluded through electronic commerce are governed by the relevant provisions of e-commerce law of Slovak Republic no. 22/2004 Z.z., consumer protection law no. 102/2014 Z.z., Act on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Mail Order no. 108/2000 Z.z .and also no č. 40/1964 Z.z. Civil Code and these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") governing the details of their conclusion and implementation.
(2) The operator of the e-shop is the company Fashion Bridal Company s.r.o., with registered office Dvorníky 20, 920 56 Dvorníky nad Váhom, Slovakia, EU, ID: 48 038 857, number: 35451/T, Commercial Register of the Trnava District Court (hereinafter referred to as the “Supplier”).
(3) The supplier publishes a list of goods that it offers to the customer and allows the customer to order goods through the application at the Internet address www.klarion.eu (hereinafter only e-commerce). These terms and conditions are tied to e-commerce purchases. By sending the order in the form of e-commerce, the customer declares that he has read the general terms and conditions in full, understood their content and all conditions and that he agrees with them.
(4) The purchase of goods through e-commerce can be carried out by natural persons and legal entities regardless of the legal form.
Information about goods and delivery and payment optionsy
(1) The information about the goods listed in the e-commerce catalog is drawn from publicly available sources and the official website of the manufacturer. The supplier is not responsible for the correctness of the information drawn from these sources.
(2) The images shown next to the product represent real products. However, the color of the product may not correspond 100% to the real color. Deviations in photography as well as the quality of the monitor on which the products are viewed must be taken into account. Only very exceptionally can the images be illustrative.
(3) Depending on the chosen method of delivery, a delivery fee is charged (ie postage, cash on delivery fee and costs related to sending the shipment). You can see the complete conditions of postage on the page Shipping costs.
If you divide one order into several shipments based on your wishes, you may be charged postage for each shipment separately.
(4) The customer has the opportunity to choose from several payment options, which are located on the site Payment options
(5)It is not possible to apply any club, membership or employee discounts when shopping in the online store.
(1) Unless otherwise stated for the given goods, the customer orders the goods listed in the e-commerce catalog according to the procedure specified in the instructions How to shop. This guide is also visibly located in the footer of the e-shop.
(2) Sending an order is not conditioned by the customer's registration in the supplier's database.
(3) Sending the order is conditioned by confirmation of consent to the GTC and processing of his personal data.
(4) For orders where the subject of the contract is fabrication according to the special requirements of the customer / custom production, a 50% advance payment is issued. The customer undertakes to pay the advance invoice within 5 working days from the issuance of the advance invoice. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
(5) For orders where the subject of the contract is goods on order and where the value of the order exceeds the value of € 150, a 50% advance payment is issued. The customer undertakes to pay the advance invoice within 5 working days from the issuance of the advance invoice. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
(6) Without undue delay after receiving your order, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of the order to your email address, which contains the order number, name and specification of the goods, information about the price of the goods and delivery costs (postage), payment method, details of where it should be goods delivered, or other information. By paying for the order, a purchase contract is concluded.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
(1) The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract with the usual assortment under the conditions regulated by the Act on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Mail Order no. 102/2014 Z.z.:
(a) You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days. The period for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the day when you or a third party designated by you, with the exception of the carrier, takes over the goods (day of collection from the courier / day of collection at the post office / day of personal collection). When exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unambiguous statement (for example by letter sent by post or e-mail) at Klarion.eu, Dvorníky 20, 920 56 Dvorníky or by e-mail: info@klarion[dot]eu. For this purpose, you can use the sample withdrawal form that we have submitted or sent to you. The withdrawal period is maintained if you send notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires
(b) Upon withdrawal, we will refund all payments you have made in connection with by concluding a contract, in particular the purchase price, including the cost of delivering the goods to you. This does not apply to additional costs if you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer. Payments will be returned to you without undue delay, no later than 14 days from. They will be paid in the same way as you used for your payment, unless you have explicitly agreed to another method of payment, without charging any additional fees. We usually send the refunded money to the account number you provided. Payment for the purchased goods will be paid to you only after delivery of the returned goods back to our address. Send the goods back to us no later than 14 days from the date of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract. The period is considered to be observed if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The cost of returning the goods is borne by you. You are only responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods as a result of handling them other than as necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
(2) Based on the production according to the special requirements of the customer / tailor-made production, the customer does not have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
(3) The cost of returning the goods is always borne by the customer.
(4) The customer can exercise his right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods in writing, by e-mail at the address of the complaint [at] klarion.eu. The right to withdraw from the contract cannot be exercised by telephone and by sending an SMS message.
Binding by the offer, cancellation of the order
(1) The supplier is bound by the offer, including the price of the goods from the confirmation of the order until the expiration of the delivery period agreed with the customer.
(2) The customer can cancel the order by sending a request to the email address info[at]klarion.eu or by phone.
(3) The supplier has the right to cancel the order if, due to the sale or unavailability of the goods or with all efforts that can be reasonably required of him, he is unable to deliver the goods to the customer within the period specified in these terms and conditions or at the price specified in the e-shop. does not agree otherwise with the customer.
(4) The supplier has the right to cancel the order even if he cannot reach the customer by phone.
(5) The customer will be demonstrably informed about the cancellation of the order by phone or email.
Terms of payment
(1) You can pay by your card. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the customer will make the payment immediately after confirming the order, but no later than within 5 calendar days. The purchased goods will be shipped only after payment of their price, which means the crediting of the entire price of the goods, including any surcharge for transport to the supplier's account. If the payment to the supplier is not credited to the account within 5 calendar days from the confirmation of the order, he has the right to cancel the order in question.
(2) In the event that the contracting parties become entitled to a mutual refund of the provided services or provided services reduced by a cancellation fee, they shall settle these obligations within 14 days from the origin of the right to return of services, i. from the valid withdrawal from the purchase contract.
Terms of delivery of goods
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the supplier undertakes to deliver the goods in stock no later than 7 working days from the email confirmation of the order to the customer and for payment by bank transfer within 7 working days of crediting the payment to the supplier's account. Unless otherwise agreed, the supplier undertakes to deliver the goods to order within 30 working days and custom-made goods within 3 months of email confirmation of the order to the customer and payment by bank transfer within 30 working days of crediting payment to the supplier's account for goods to order and within 30 days for custom-made goods. Together with the goods, the customer receives an accounting document (invoice), which also serves as a guarantee certificate.
(2) Upon receipt of the shipment, the customer is obliged to check the shipment for damage to the package of the shipment (mechanical damage caused by transport) and whether the goods are free of defects. In case of visible damage to the shipment or goods, the customer is entitled not to accept the shipment.
(3) The customer is informed about the shipment of goods by e-mail. The customer is obliged to ensure the smooth receipt of the goods, in particular by being available on the days of scheduled delivery at the telephone number intended for delivery or present at the address of delivery. If this obligation cannot be fulfilled, he is obliged to inform the supplier, agree with him on an alternative delivery date or designate a substitute person who will fulfill the obligation to take over the goods on behalf of the original consignee.
(4) The obligation to deliver the goods is considered fulfilled even if the customer does not take over the goods at the agreed time and place, resp. refuses to accept the goods. In the event that the customer does not take over the goods and the goods are returned to us, we have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract. Re-delivery of the shipment is possible only by mutual agreement.
(5) We are not responsible for delayed delivery of goods caused by the courier or incorrect address of the recipient. The customer acquires ownership of the goods by taking it over at the place of delivery and paying the purchase price in full. By taking over the goods, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration also passes to the customer.
Processing of personal data
(1) When processing personal offices, the Supplier is governed by Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
(2) The supplier collects the customer's personal data exclusively to fulfill its obligations to the customer, especially when issuing an invoice, contacting the customer in connection with the processing of his order and delivery of the ordered goods. The supplier is responsible for ensuring that the customer's personal data will not be used for other purposes, in particular will not be made available to third parties (except to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods).
(3) The supplier collects personal data of the customer in the following range: title, first name, surname, e-mail address, company name, address, billing data, delivery address, contact telephone number and date of birth.
(4) By sending the order and confirming the GTC, the customer also consents to the processing of his personal data to the extent of this provision of the GTC.
(5) For more information and exact conditions on personal data, their processing and protection, see Privacy and personal data protection.
(1) These general terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase agreement concluded between Fashion Bridal Company s.r.o. and its customers, and are binding on both parties. The legal relations established by the purchase contract will be governed by the provisions of the purchase contract (ie the binding order and order confirmation, or individually agreed conditions), the provisions of these general terms and conditions and the relevant legal regulations. The provisions of the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of these general terms and conditions and the dispositive provisions of generally binding legal regulations.
(2) A statutory warranty period of 24 months is provided for all goods sold, in the case of used goods and damaged goods 12 months, which begins on the day the goods are taken over by the customer, unless otherwise stated. You can find more information and exact conditions of the complaint in the section Return policy
(3) Fashion Bridal Company s.r.o. reserves the right to unilaterally amend or supplement these general terms and conditions. Any changes to these general terms and conditions take effect on the day of their publication on the website www.klarion.eu. Legal relations arising from the purchase contract are always governed by the general terms and conditions in effect at the time of the binding order of goods.
Last actualization: 29.09.2020