Detailed information on the processing and protection of personal data.
We do everything to make you feel safe with us. In this document, you will find all the necessary information on how we protect your privacy. Here you will find information about what data we collect from you, how we use it, with whom we share it, how you can control the processing, about the measures we protect your data and also about the rights you have in connection with the processing.
1. Internet shop operator www.klarion.eu je:
Fashion Bridal Company s.r.o.
920 56 Dvorníky
The operator obtains personal data using the registration form located on the site www.klarion.eu.
2.Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?
First of all, we process your personal data in order to properly process and deliver your order. If any problems arise, thanks to your personal data, we know how we can contact you.
If you contact us with a question/problem, we must process your data to answer/resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to a third party (eg a goods carrier).
Thanks to the personal data you provide us in the user profile, a number of useful functions will be made available to you (eg order history). You can change the information you enter at any time, except for the e-mail address used to access your user account.
We send you e-mail business notifications with your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from business announcements by adjusting your user profile settings. You will also provide us with their personal data.
We make marketing calls in order to offer our goods and services and the related marketing communication. Legal title for processing your phone. The number is either your consent or our legitimate interest in conventional direct marketing. You can object to this processing.
In some cases, the winner of the competition can be photographed, or. mainly to increase the transparency of our marketing competitions. We perform this processing of personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in increasing the credibility of marketing competitions in the eyes of other competitors and in increasing the attractiveness of these competitions. You can object to this processing.
Using the history of your orders and behavior on the web, we can offer more relevant offers of other goods, e.g. accessories for purchased products. In certain places, we display products that are directly for you and meet your needs and interests. To optimize the elements on the web, we can also use tools for testing various variants (so-called A/B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
After you purchase goods or services from us, you may be asked to rate them. The evaluation can also be carried out on its own initiative.
We may also process your personal data because we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims. We may also process your personal data because we need it for the purposes of inspections carried out by public authorities and for other similar reasons.
We process personal data on legal documents - Performance and conclusion of the contract, Legitimate interests and Consent.
Purpose of personal data processing:
- - Issuance of a tax document - invoice
- - Delivery of goods and identification of the customer before handing over the prepaid goods.
- - Order confirmation, payment for goods, delivery of ordered goods - by phone and e-mail.
- - Evidence of customers for the purpose of maintaining their user accounts on the site www.klarion.eu
- - Records of customer orders to resolve any complaints.
- - Sending information electronic messages.
3. What personal data do we process?
We process personal data that you provide to us. When you use our services, we collect different types of data. We monitor what products you browse on our website and from which device, what interested you from our offers, and we derive additional information about you from it, so that we can show you tailor-made offers and further improve our website in the future. If you order goods or services from us, we need data from you, which are marked as mandatory in the ordering process (these are mainly your name and surname, delivery address and mobile phone). We need that data so that we can deliver the goods to you correctly. For the purpose of selling goods or services, we also need your e-mail address, to which we will send you an order confirmation, which also serves as a confirmation of the concluded purchase contract and any change in the status of the order.
You can also fill in optional data when ordering goods or services. These help us to fulfill the concluded contract better and more efficiently. You provide optional information to us voluntarily. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform the person concerned and to obtain their consent to these terms and conditions of personal data protection. It can be e.g. the fact that you buy the goods from us, but you do not want to pick it up. In your user profile you can define authorized persons who are authorized for you, e.g. take over the goods.
If you contact our customer line or write us a message, we will also process your personal data listed in this communication.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as IP address, date and time of access to our website, information about your internet browser, operating system or language settings. We may also process information about your behavior on our website, ie. e.g. what links you visit on our website and which goods are displayed to you. However, due to your maximum privacy, the information about your behavior on the website is anonymized and therefore we cannot even assign it to a specific user, ie. to a specific person. If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we may also process information about your mobile device (data about your mobile phone, any records of application failure, etc.). We also automatically process cookies.
List of processed personal data:
- - Billing information
- - Name and surname/Trade name*
- - Address of permanent residence/registered office*
- - IČO*, DIČ*
- - Delivery details
- - Name and surname of the recipient
- - Delivery address
- - Recipient's phone number
- - Contact information
- - Name of contact person*
- - Telephone number - for the needs of order confirmation, payment acceptance, communication with the customer.
- - E-mail address - for the purpose of sending an order confirmation, emergency means of communication if the customer is not available at the specified telephone number.
- - Data about your orders - for the needs of their equipment and resolution of possible complaints.
*) For business registrations only
4. Nutnosť poskytnutia osobných údajov
- - The operator obtains only the personal data that are necessary to meet the obligations that the customer expects from him by ordering the goods. Without this information, it will not be possible to process the received order. For this reason, the customer is obliged to fill in all required data when executing the order.
5. Third parties to whom the data will be provided
We do not provide personal data to any companies managing personal data databases or to any other third parties, except to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods:
- - Scope of data provided: Name and address of the recipient, delivery address, telephone number of the recipient, total price of the order in case of cash on delivery.
We will pass this information to the carrier according to how you fill it in the order. In relation to the personal data we provide to him, the carrier is entitled to process them only for the purpose of delivery of goods and then delete the personal data without delay.
In the case of sending business notifications (eg by e-mail or via SMS message) or telemarketing, we may use a third party to send or make phone calls. This entity is bound by a duty of confidentiality and may not use your personal data for any other purpose. In the event of our rights being enforced, your personal data may be passed on to a third party (eg a lawyer). If the law or a state authority (eg PZ SR) imposes an obligation on us to provide you with your personal data, we must do so.
6. Zverejnenie údajov
We do not disclose the data obtained in any way.
7.Rights and obligations of the person concerned
- - The customer is obliged to provide only complete and true data.
- - The customer undertakes to update his data in the event of a change, at the latest before the execution of the first order following the change.
- - The customer undertakes that if he provides personal data of a third party as data for delivery (name, surname, telephone number), he does so only with his consent and the person concerned is acquainted with the procedures, rights and obligations set out on this site.
- - The person concerned has the right, on the basis of a written request (letter, e-mail), to request from the operator:
- - Information on the status of the processing of your personal data.
- - Information about the source from which he obtained her personal data.
- - Write-off of her personal data which are the subject of processing.
- - Correction of her incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are the subject of processing.
- - Disposal of her personal data.
- - The person concerned can edit personal data manually in the Login menu, which is located on the left side of the store after the customer has logged in.
- - All legitimate requests of the data subject will be met and the data subject will be informed within 30 days of receipt.
8. How long do we process your personal data?
We will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us. In the case of processing of personal data for which consent has been granted, your personal data will generally be processed for a period of 7 years, or until such consent is revoked. If you subscribe to business news, we will process your personal data for a period of 7 years, or until you express your disagreement with their further transmission. You can easily express this disagreement by adjusting your user profile settings. Personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services, respectively. In order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process regardless of your consent for the period set by the relevant legislation or in accordance with them (eg for tax documents, this period is period of at least 10 years).
We process data obtained through a user account or in another similar way for the period of using our services and usually usually 5 years after their cancellation. Subsequently, usually only basic identification data and information on the reason for which the user account has been canceled or data forming part of operational advances are stored for a reasonable period of time.
By default, we store camera recordings for a period of 14 days. However, if an illegal act occurs in the monitored area, we can contact the police and hand over the records in question to the competent authority (police, court, etc.). In this case, the records are not deleted after 14 days, but for evidentiary reasons we keep them until the final conclusion of the case.
9. Security of personal data
Your personal data is safe with us. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your personal data. We care deeply about protecting your personal information. Therefore, we not only control their security, but we continuously improve their protection. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. The credentials are encrypted and all your data is stored only on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
10. Personal data of persons under 16 years of age
Our online store is not intended for children under 16 years of age. A person under the age of 16 may only use our online store with the consent of his or her legal representative (parent or guardian).
11. What are your rights when processing personal data?
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right of access, rectification, erasure, processing restrictions, portability, objection and complaint.
Just as we have our rights and obligations when processing your personal data, you also have certain rights when processing your personal data. These rights include:
Right of access
Simply put, you have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose, for how long, when we collect your personal data, to whom we transfer it, who processes it other than us, and what other rights you have related to the processing of your personal data. You can find out all of this in this "Customer Privacy" document. However, if you are unsure of the personal information we process about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not the personal information about you is being processed by us, and if so, you have the right to access this information. personal data. As part of the right of access, you can ask us for a copy of the personal data processed, the first copy being provided free of charge and the other copies for a fee.
Right of correction
If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
Right of deletion
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, these are data for the processing of which your consent is necessary and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue to process this data
- you use your right to object to the processing (see the right to object to the processing below) for personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing, or
- you believe that the processing of personal data by us has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
But please keep in mind that even if this is one of these reasons, it does not mean that we will delete all your personal data immediately. This right is not allowed if the processing of your personal data is still necessary to fulfill our legal obligation or to determine, enforce or defend our legal claims (see the section Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?).
Right to restrict processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to erasure, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you in certain cases to request that your personal data be marked and that this data not be subject to any further processing operations - in this case, however, not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must restrict the processing of personal data when:
- you deny the accuracy of personal data until we agree what the data is correct
- We process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (eg beyond what we need to process), but you will only prefer to limit such data before deleting it (eg if you expect to provide us with such data in the future anyway)
- we no longer need your personal data for the stated purposes of processing, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims, or you object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the chapter Right to object to the processing. During the period during which we determine whether your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right of portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data which you have provided to us and which we process on the basis of your consent and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer the data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest (see the section Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?). In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data without further ado; in other cases, we will do so unless we have compelling reasons to proceed with such processing.
Right to lodge a complaint
The exercise of rights in the above manner does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right, in particular, if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data performed by us at the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovakia. However, we will be happy if you resolve the misconceptions with us first. You can always contact us at any time.
Our e-mail address: info@klarion[dot]eu
These Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, including their components, are valid and effective from 20 October 2020, and are available electronically at www.klarion.eu.